Family Counseling serves children under the age of 13 who live in Kerava, and their families. For example, family counseling helps with problems related to child development and upbringing as well as communication in the family.
You can contact family counseling in the following situations:
- You are worried about your child's behavior, development, mood, or emotional life.
- Your child has difficulties at daycare, school or in relationships with other children.
- You need help for dealing with family affairs.
- You want to talk about upbringing or parenting.
- Your family has a difficult life situation for which you need support.
You can sign up yourself to Family Counseling.
Family Counseling services are confidential, free of charge and voluntary.
Consultation and registration:
tel. 040 318 2563, mon-thu 12-13
Kultasepänkatu 7, 04250 Kerava